(St. Joseph’s Alumnae Association Towards Harmony)
The Alumnae Association, SAATH (an Unregistered body) is a networking platform of old students.
The activities of the Association are
- To organize Alumnae reunions when feasible.
- To encourage Alumnae to involve themselves in many areas of college development
- To motivate them to contribute for infrastructural development of the college.
- To attempt resource mobilization with the aim of building up a corpus fund for the college.
Some of the significant contributions are as follows –
- Utilization of Skills, talents and expertise in various fields to train students, faculty and in Academic Forums.
- Assisting in several of the College Community Outreach Initiatives
- Donated Public Address system to the College.
- Facilitate everyday functional transaction by providing intermediary services
- Act as brand ambassadors of the college by their professionalism and humaneness
- Mentors to the Management and the Faculty by providing road maps and directions for developing the College.
- Magnanimous contributions poured in when a non-teaching staff had a medical emergency
- Nominal Cash donations.
“To give without any reward or notice has a special quality of its own” ~Anne Morrow Lindeburgh
The College needs the support of its Alumnae Josephines to nurture its growth relevant to the needs of the society.
There must be a person within each Josephine who says
‘Every drop in the ocean counts’….let me do my bit.
If there is anything you can do as a Josephine Contact
Ms. D.A.Ramani – 9866017019,
Dr. M. Saileela – 9290100588,
Dr. P. Managaveni – 9396468093
Ms. Ch. Vanaja. – 9492621385
Account No: 0163053000018450
Name of the Account: St. Joseph’s college Women (A)
IFSC Account: SIBL0000163
Name of the Bank and Address:
South Indian Bank
Catholic Centre Block (1st Floor)
Waltair Main Road,