Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The IQAC makes a concerted effort to review and sustain the quality standards of the College in every aspect of functioning - Curricular, Teaching Learning and Evaluation, Infrastructure, Student Support, Research, Consultancy and Extension, Governance, Leadership and Innovative Practices, guided by the QAC (Quality Advisory Committee).
- The National assessment and Accreditation Council advocated the establishment of Internal Quality assurance Cell (IQAC) by all the accredited institutions as a post accreditation quality sustenance activity and IQAC was constituted accordingly in 2003.
- The members of IQAC meet every month to review, discuss and plan for quality sustenance and enhancement in academics as well as administration.
- The IQAC
- Coordinates the conduct of orientation/induction program for new entrants - students and Faculty.
- Monitors student support and welfare measures in the college campus.
- Conducts an annual evaluation/academic audit with the help of the Senior Faculty.
- Reviews examination results semester wise and works out strategies to improve student performance
The IQAC plans and decentralizes the various academic and administrative functions/activities of the college. It delegates powers to the various departments on rotation basis to manage the following aspects:
- Parent Teacher Partnership
- Student Discipline & Attendance
- Personal Empowerment/Mentoring
- Student Placement & Welfare
- Add on/Certificate/Diploma Courses
- Student activities
- Faculty recharging programs