Department Of Business Administration
Management is efficiency in climbing the ladder of success; leadership determines whether the ladder is leaning against the right wall-Stephen Covey
The world is getting integrated and the business boundaries are vanishing. There is a paradigm shift in the way India is being viewed today. Every country wants to engage with India. As a result, there is an urgent need for top-notch professionals in the area of management.
The department was established in the year 2015. . The three-year BBA program at St. Joseph's College for Women (Autonomous) aims at transforming the individuals into competent Management Professionals who can steer regional, national and international companies.
- Offer quality management education through appropriate teaching.
- To equip students with strong analytical foundations for better decision making in a challenging environment
- To expose the students to business practices through Internships
- To take up training, consultancy and other activities for increasing competency
- To inculcate necessary entrepreneurial spirit
Teaching methodologies adopted
- Lecture method
- Case study approach
- Group discussions
- Experiential learning
- Management games
- Field/Industrial visits
Mrs. M. Jyothi
Incharge of the Department