Two Year Intermediate Course (Annual System)
Regulated by A.P. Board of Intermediate Education
Part I : English
Part II : Telugu / Hindi / French/ Sanskrit
Part III : One of the following combinations:
1. Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry - English Medium
2. Biology (Botany, Zoology), Physics, Chemistry - English Medium
3. Mathematics, Economics, Commerce - English Medium
4. History, Economics, Civics - Telugu Medium
The College endeavors to contribute to the overall development of these student and not just on academics. Even in academics attempt is made to teach the concepts - rote learning is not encouraged. Intermediate students do practicals through the two years and effort is made to develop correct techniques. Students are encouraged to take active part in co curricular and extra mural activities, including NSS and Sports, for wholistic development . They participate in all the Youth Festivals with astounding success.
Procedure of Admission
- Separate Application forms for Inter-Arts and Inter Science can be obtained from the college office on payment of Rs.200 /-
- Application for each combination must be made on separate forms.
- All correspondence should be addressed to The Principal, St.Joseph’s College for Women (Autonomous), Gnanapuram, Visakhapatnam – 530 004.
- Application without the Metric/I.C.S.E./S.S.C/C.B.S.E. marks sheet will not be considered.
- Applicants eligible for interview will receive Phone Call and this selection will be valid only up to the date mentioned. Those who do not receive any communication from the College should understand that they are not selected.
Selected candidates should pay the prescribed fees not later than the date mentioned on the Interview Call and produce the following Certificates in Original and Xerox Copy.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate.
- S.S.C. /Matriculation/I.C.S.E. /C.B.S.E. Certificate.
- Statement of Marks and Pass Certificate.
- Migration Certificate of other than SSC Board
- One copy of latest passport-size photograph.
- Photo copy of Caste, Aadhar and Income Certificate.
- An undertaking that the students will not take up any fulltime Job / Course (9 AM to 4 PM) during their course of study in the College.
- A certificate of Physical Fitness from a certified Medical Practitioner.
The Term Fees will NOT be refunded if a student leaves the college once she has been enrolled and her name entered in the College Records.